- Let the famous not denounce fame. Far from being empty and meaningless, it fills those it touches with divine power.
- Why do comparisons of words and tone poems (poetry and music) never take into consideration that the word is a mere signifier, but that the sound, aside from being a signifier, is also an object?
- When mundane, lowly activities are at stake, too much insight is detrimental-far-sightedness errs in immediate concerns.
- I'd wish the government took honest people into consideration, it shows enough consideration for scoundrels.
- I love the pride whose measure is its own eminence and not the insignificance of someone else.