ira gershwin Quotes
Ira Gershwin QuotesBirth Date: 1896-12-06 (Sunday, December 6th, 1896)
Date of Death: 1983-08-17 (Wednesday, August 17th, 1983)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- You've made my life so glamorous, You can't blame me for feeling amorous. 'S wonderful, 's marvellous That you should care for me.
- I got rhythm, I got music, I got my man Who could ask for anything more?
- Summertime and the livin' is easy, Fish are jumpin', and the cotton is high. Oh yo' daddy's rich, and yo' ma is good lookin', So hush, little baby, don' yo' cry.
- It ain't necessarily so, It ain't necessarily so. De t'ings dat yo' li'ble To read in de Bible, It ain't necessarily so.
- Nice work if you can get it, And you can get it if you try.
- You like potato and I like po-tah-to, You like tomato and I like to-mah-to; Potato, po-tah-to, tomato, to-mah-to - Let's call the whole thing off!
- They all laughed at Christopher Columbus When he said the world was round; They all laughed when Edison recorded sound.
- The way you wear your hat, The way you sip your tea, The mem'ry of all that - No, no! They can't take that away from me!
- In time the Rockies may crumble, Gibraltar may tumble, They're only made of clay, But our love is here to stay.
- Poor Jenny, bright as a penny! Her equal would be hard to find. She lost one dad and mother, A sister and a brother-- But she would make up her mind.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On December 6th||Who Also Died On August 17th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net