jean ingelow Quotes
Jean Ingelow QuotesBirth Date: 1820-03-17 (Friday, March 17th, 1820)
Date of Death: 1897-07-20 (Tuesday, July 20th, 1897)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Reign, and keep life in this our deep desire Our only greatness is that we aspire.
- Crowds of bees are giddy with clover Crowds of grasshoppers skip at our feet, Crowds of larks at their matins hang over, Thanking the Lord for a life so sweet.
- But two are walking apart forever And wave their hands for a mute farewell.
- A sweeter woman ne'er drew breath Than my sonne's wife, Elizabeth.
- Man dwells apart, though not alone, He walks among his peers unread; The best of thoughts which he hath known For lack of listeners are not said.
- How short our happy days appear! How long the sorrowful!
- To bear, to nurse, to rear, To watch and then to lose, To see my bright ones disappear, Drawn up like morning dews.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 17th||Who Also Died On July 20th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net