- Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it: it says 'Chicken of the Sea'.
- A little bit is not that much to ask to make things right.
- The real me is a southern girl with her Levis on and an open heart. Wish I could save the world, like I was super girl.
- I had very big boobs but at a young age, and it kept me from a lot of things in the church. I couldn't sing solos because supposedly the men were disgusted when I would get up there.
- Dumb is just not knowing. Ditzy is having the courage to ask! Ditzy is not editing yourself.
- You've done a great job decorating the White House.
- I want to be a diva, like 'people-totally-respect-my-music' diva, not diva like 'carry-my-diet-Coke-around'.
- Growing up I was always the blonde that everybody made fun of, and I just played into that, because that was how I got the guys. That's how I charmed people.
- I laugh a lot. It burns lots of calories.
- I'm not anorexic, I'm from Texas! Are there anorexics in Texas?
- Musically, my dream is to do what Norah Jones did. I can't play the piano, but to sit next to it and just sing.
- My whole life I've played the role of the blonde. It's always worked for me. It's a good thing...but it can also be a bad thing if you get labeled as the 'blonde' all the time.
- Lea: Jessica, you want try these Buffalo wings? Jessica: Buffalo?! I don't eat buffalo!
- People feel they have to cover up who they are to be loved. But success comes from being real.
- Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica