joan didion Quotes
Joan Didion QuotesBirth Date: 1934-12-05 (Wednesday, December 5th, 1934)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- A place belongs forever to whoever claims it hardest, remembers it most obsessively, wrenches it from itself, shapes it, renders it, loves it so radically that he remakes it in his own image.
- Grammar is a piano I play by ear. All I know about grammar is its power.
- I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.
- In the early years, you fight because you don't understand each other. In the later years, you fight because you do.
- Self-respect is a question of recognizing that anything worth having has a price.
- The willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life is the source from which self-respect springs.
- The writer is always tricking the reader into listening to their dream.
- Was there ever in anyone's life span a point free in time, devoid of memory, a night when choice was any more than the sum of all the choices gone before?
- We forget all too soon the things we thought we could never forget.
- Writers are always selling somebody out.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On December 5th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net