joss whedon Quotes
Joss Whedon QuotesBirth Date: 1964-06-23 (Tuesday, June 23rd, 1964)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- The first thing I ever thought of when I thought of 'Buffy: The Movie' was the little...blonde girl who goes into a dark alley and gets killed, in every horror movie. The idea of 'Buffy' was to subvert that idea, that image, and create someone who was a hero where she had always been a victim. That element of surprise...[and] genre-busting is very much at the heart of both the movie and the series.
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn.
- I believe we are the only sentient beings in the universe, and I believe that 500 years from now, we will still be the only sentient beings around.
- I'm working on 'Buffy: Deep Space Nine. It will be dark and badly received.
- You can either watch TV or you can make TV.
- The network called up and said 'We piggybacked you on the deal for another show,' I'm like 'Okay, so what you're saying to my writers is that they weren't picked up when they thought they were and now that they are it was because of something that has nothing to do with them. Okay. Great. Stop calling'.
- My visions of the future are always pretty much standard issue. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer and there are flying cars.
- Let freedom ring, unless it's on vibrate.
- Veronica solves little puzzles because she, like all of us, cannot unravel the bigger ones.
- Stay crunchy, even in milk.
- Very occasionally, if you really pay attention, life doesn't suck.
- If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do.
- I know there's been some debate about the DVD art. Just remember it's what's INside that counts, as I used to remind girls in high school constantly. CONSTANTLY - until I realized that I was empty inside. Empty and homely. Man, that's a rough combo.
- The actors can make up their dialogue. I'm bushed, and they're all funny, and the hell with it. Maybe I'll give them a premise to work off of, like 'You're all in trouble' or 'Wash has a thing'. They could maybe light it too.
- People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy.
- People with real power never fear of losing it. People with control think of little else.
- Actually, I really did copy the entire script of Outlaw Star. I really didn't do any of that, I'm sorry I deluded so many people into thinking I'm not a sham.
- I'd rather have a show that a hundred people need to see than a thousand people like to see.
- Quiet on the set... unless yer poultry.
- You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you find out who they really are. If there's any kind of fiction better than that, I don't know what it is.
- Plans for the series, lessee. New member? Hell yes. The team? Roadtrip to end all roadtrips. The core concept? Ain't even gonna go there.
- Always be yourself, unless you suck.
- Every day is a negotiation, and sometimes its done with guns.
- Hello, I'm the writer and director. Now take your clothes off and get on top of Morena.
- Astonishing X-Men
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992 film)
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On June 23rd||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net