julia child Quotes
Julia Child QuotesBirth Date: 1912-08-15 (Thursday, August 15th, 1912)
Date of Death: 2004-08-13 (Friday, August 13th, 2004)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
julia child life timeline
|Julia Child s show The French Chef premieres.||Monday, February 11th, 1963|
- A cookbook is only as good as its worst recipe.
- The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook.
- Everything in moderation, including moderation.
- I enjoy cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food I'm cooking.
- I was thirty-two when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate.
- If you're afraid of butter, use cream.
- Life itself is the proper binge.
- Noncooks think it's silly to invest two hours' work in two minutes' enjoyment; but if cooking is evanescent, well, so is the ballet.
- The best way to execute french cooking is to get good and loaded and whack the hell out of a chicken. Bon appetit.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On August 15th||Who Also Died On August 13th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net