kevin kline Quotes
Kevin Kline QuotesBirth Date: 1947-10-24 (Friday, October 24th, 1947)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- It was all completely incomprehensible to me. I was fearful of the language. You had to look up every third word.
- Nobody sees the same movie. I'm sure there are people who saw Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and thought 'Finally a gay movie about men who really care about each other. Thank God!' That's not what I saw necessarily - but I don't think any two people see the same movie.
- Don't kiss a man who hasn't shaved.
- I love the sound of a woman in the throes of rapture - but not screamers.
- I think it's part of that heritage or that tradition of the creative artist trying to reconcile the insanity and ruthlessness of the artistic process with living a sane and socially acceptable existence.
- I totally related to Cole Porter's magnetic pull to any piano that was in the room, which he was famous for doing, as was Gershwin. You couldn't drag them away from a piano.
- Don't call me stupid!
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On October 24th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net