- Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone, Without a dream in my heart, Without a love of my own.
- Blue Moon, You knew just what I was there for, You heard me saying a prayer for, Someone I really could care for.
- Blue Moon, Now I'm no longer alone, Without a dream in my heart, Without a love of my own.
- Bless our Mountain Greenery home! In a mountain greenery Where God paints the scenery Just two crazy people together
- She gets too hungry for dinner at eight... She likes a crap game, but never come late... She'd never bother with people she hates... That's why the lady is a tramp.
- I'm wild again, beguiled again A simpering, whimpering child again; Bewitched, bothered and bewildered - am I. Couldn't sleep and wouldn't sleep When love came and told me, I shouldn't sleep; Bewitched, bothered and bewildered - am I