margot fonteyn Quotes
Margot Fonteyn QuotesBirth Date: 1919-05-18 (Sunday, May 18th, 1919)
Date of Death: 1991-02-21 (Thursday, February 21st, 1991)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable.
- Great artists are people who find the way to be themselves in their art. Any sort of pretension induces mediocrity in art and life alike.
- If I have learnt anything, it is that life forms no logical patterns. It is haphazard and full of beauties which I try to catch as they fly by, for who knows whether any of them will ever return?
- Life offstage has sometimes been a wilderness of unpredictables in an unchoreographed world.
- Minor things can become moments of great revelation when encountered for the first time.
- The one important thing I have learned over the years is the difference between taking one's work seriously and taking one's self seriously. The first is imperative and the second is disastrous.
- What a beautiful step! I shall never be able to do it.
- How to put something so visual, so potent with theatrical moment that even film cannot capture it, into plain words? How to explain why it is that when, to a particular strain of music, an ordinary mortal steps forward on one leg, raises the other behind her and lifts her arms above her head, the angels hold their breath? ~ Meredith Daneman
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 18th||Who Also Died On February 21st|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net