- It's afterwards you realize that the feeling of happiness you had with a man didn't neccesarily prove that you loved him.
- It was the men I deceived the most that I loved the most.
- I see journalists as the manual workers, the laborers of the word. Journalism can only be literature when it is passionate.
- The best way to fill time is to waste it.
- Paradoxically, the freedom of Paris is associated with a persistent belief that nothing ever changes. Paris, they say, is the city that changes least. After an absence of twenty or thirty years, one still recognizes it.