marion barry Quotes
Marion Barry QuotesBirth Date: 1936-03-06 (Friday, March 6th, 1936)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
marion barry life timeline
|Washington, D.C. Mayor Marion Barry was arrested for drug possession in an FBI sting.||Thursday, January 18th, 1990|
- Goddamn bitch set me up!
- Outside of the killings, DC has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.
- They made all this up to justify questioning me. It's all made up. I don't know what happened. Whatever they say was all made up.
- There is a sort of an unwritten code in Washington, among the underworld and the hustlers and these other guys that I am their friend.
- People have criticized me because my security detail is larger than the president's. But you must ask yourself: are there more people who want to kill me than who want to kill the president? I can assure you there are.
- What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because it deems it necessary?
- I am a great mayor. I am an upstanding Christian man. I am an intelligent man. I am a deeply educated man. I am a humble man.
- I am one of those mayors whose management style is to allow free and unlimited debate, to a point.
- The laws of this city are clearly racist. All laws are racist. The law of gravity is racist.
- I am Mayor For Life.
- The brave men who died in Vietnam, more than 100% of which were black, were the ultimate sacrifice.
- I promise you a police car on every sidewalk.
- I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less.
- I am making this trip to Africa because Washington is an international city, just like Tokyo, Nigeria or Israel. As mayor, I am an international symbol. Can you deny that to Africa?
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 6th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net