meher baba Quotes
Meher Baba QuotesBirth Date: 1894-02-25 (Sunday, February 25th, 1894)
Date of Death: 1969-01-31 (Friday, January 31st, 1969)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
meher baba life timeline
|Meher Baba begins his silence of 44 years. His followers still observe Silence Day on this date in commemoration.||Friday, July 10th, 1925|
- Don't worry, be happy.
- To love God in the most practical way is to love our fellow beings. If we feel for others in the same way as we feel for our own dear ones, we love God.
- Whether men soar to outer space or dive to the bottom of the deepest ocean they will find themselves as they are, unchanged, because they will not have forgotten themselves nor remembered to exercise the charity of forgiveness.
- To penetrate into the essence of all being and significance and to release the fragrance of that inner attainment for the guidance and benefit of others, by expressing, in the world of forms, truth, love, purity and beauty-this is the sole game which has intrinsic and absolute worth. All other happenings, incidents and attainments in themselves can have no lasting importance.
- Live more and more in the Present, which is ever beautiful and stretches away beyond the limits of the past and the future.
- These false answers - such as, I am stone, I am bird, I am animal, I am man, I am woman, I am great, I am small - are, in turn, received, tested and discarded until the Question arrives at the right and Final Answer, I AM GOD.
- It is better to deny God, than to defy God.
- For example, you are a man. Is it necessary for you to tell others that you are a man? No. But if you are living among donkeys, you would vehemently declare that you are a man. In the same way, I am God, but I have not to speak of it, because it is quite natural. Yet sometimes, I have to declare it.
- Know you all that if I am the Highest of the High my role demands that I strip you of your possessions and wants, consume all your desires and make you desireless rather than satisfy your desires. Sadhus, saints, yogis and walis can give you what you want; but I take away your wants and free you from attachments and liberate you from the bondage of ignorance. I am the one to take, not the one to give, what you want as you want.
- Man's inability to live God's words makes the Avatar's teaching a mockery. Instead of practicing the compassion he taught, man has waged wars in his name. Instead of living the humility, purity, and truth of his words, man has given way to hatred, greed, and violence. Because man has been deaf to the principles and precepts laid down by God in the past, in this present Avataric form, I observe silence.
- I speak eternally. The voice that is heard deep within the soul is My voice - the voice of inspiration, of intuition, of guidance. Through those who are receptive to this voice, I speak.
- If God can be found through the medium of any drug, God is not worthy of being God.
- Tell those who indulge in these drugs (LSD, marijuana, and other types) that it is harmful physically, mentally and spiritually, and that they should stop the taking of these drugs. Your duty is to tell them, regardless of whether they accept what you say, or if they ridicule or humiliate you, to boldly and bravely face these things.
- You are to bring my message to those ensnared in the drug-net of illusion that they should abstain, that the drugs will bring more harm than good. I send my love to them.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 25th||Who Also Died On January 31st|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net