mick jagger Quotes
Mick Jagger QuotesBirth Date: 1943-07-26 (Monday, July 26th, 1943)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I'm pleased that the Ministry of Culture is protecting the morals of the expat bankers and their girlfriends that are going to be coming.
- We have not had any disagreements about clothes, smoking or L'Wren, and this is all very hurtful for her... It is completely untrue to say that L'Wren has caused a rift between myself and the rest of the band. This is all nonsense, everyone has their own style.
- All the network cares about is how many times you say 'Fuck' on the air.
- If you think that Mick Jagger will still be doing the whole rock star thing at age fifty, well, then, you are sorely, sorely mistaken.
- Brodie: But you've had a lot of girls, right?
- Stan Lee: Oh yeah. Mick Jagger and I had a running tally going. Last I checked I was way ahead.
- Dr. Cuddy: Your reputation won't last if you don't do your job; the clinic is part of your job. I want you to do your job.
- Dr. House: Ah, yes, but as the philosopher Jagger once said, 'You can't always get what you want'.
- Dr. Cuddy: Oh, I looked into that philosopher you quoted, Jagger, and you're right, 'You can't always get what you want', but as it turns out 'if you try sometimes you get what you need'.
- As long as my face is on page one, I don't care what they say about me on page seventeen.'
- I'd rather be dead than singing 'Satisfaction' when I'm forty-five.
- Either we stay at home and become pillars of the community or we go out and tour. We couldn't really find any communities that still needed pillars.
- (at concert)I would like to thank Kanye West, and give a special thanks to Alice Cooper and Sloan!
- I am conservative with a small 'c'. It's possible to be conservative in fiscal policy, and tolerant on moral issues or questions of freedom of expression.
- I thought it was ludicrous to take one of those gongs from the establishment... it's not what the Stones is about, is it? I don't want to step out on stage with someone wearing a fucking coronet and sporting the old ermine. I told Mick, 'It's a fucking paltry honour.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On July 26th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net