mikhail tukhachevsky Quotes
Mikhail Tukhachevsky QuotesDate of Death: 1937-06-12 (Saturday, June 12th, 1937)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I am convinced that all that is needed in order to achieve what I want is bravery and self-confidence. I certainly have enough self-confidence...I told myself that I shall either be a general at thirty, or that I shall not be alive by then.
- Many desire it. We are a slack people but deeply destructive. Should there be a revolution, only God knows where it will end. I think that a constitutional regime would mean the end of Russia. We need a despot!
- There can be no doubt that if we had been victorious on the Vistula, the revolutionary fires would have reached the entire continent.
- Tukhachevsky was an especially damaging loss for the army and the state.
- Lenin sensed that Tukhachevsky was a kindred spirit. He delegated the most responsible jobs to the obscure lieutenant.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On June 12th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net