- As soon as I read the script, I knew it kinda related to me. I wanted to disguise myself as not some celebrity's daughter, just be me and find people that like me for me.
- I auditioned forever. At first they said I was too small and too young.
- I thought a lot of girls wanna have their secret identity and have something they don't want to tell people about.
- I've got high standards when it comes to boys. As my dad says, all girls should! I'm from the South-Tennessee, to be exact--and down there, we're all about southern hospitality. I know that if I like a guy, he better be nice, and above all, my dad has to approve of him!
- It was hard to leave my school. I've been going to the same school since kindergarten.
- It's a long ride to the top, but it's only a short ride down, so it makes me very nervous. I'm like, 'Oh my gosh, am I doing enough? Do people still like my music?' I get really stressed out over that.
- It's been an insane year. I watched my dad doing this my whole life, and then it was my turn to step up to the plate and follow in his footsteps. It's been my dream to sing, but I also thought it would be cool to act and get to be someone else. Having this amazing role of Hannah Montana, where I get to sing and act, has been really fun.
- My mom is always telling me it takes a long time to get to the top, but a short time to get to the bottom.
- Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!