orlando bloom Quotes
Orlando Bloom QuotesBirth Date: 1977-01-13 (Thursday, January 13th, 1977)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I haven't been like, 'Is there a sword in that movie? All right, I'll do it!'
- Someone tried to save my soul in a gas station.
- People come into your life and people leave it... you just have to trust that life has a road mapped out for you.
- If life isn't about human beings and living in harmony, then I don't know what it's about.
- I was fine with taking my top off but I wouldn't walk around starkers. I'm not an exhibitionist!
- Am I really, oh great! They just want to keep that competition going between the two films don't they. But I don't think you can really compare the two. It will be interesting to see how that pans out. I'm quite excited now that you mention it.
- I'd love to be a sculptor. I studied photography, sculpture and theatre for my A-levels and at that age I was torn as I got better results for the others than for theatre studies. But ultimately acting was what I always wanted to do. It was my calling in life.
- If life isnt about humanity, then tell me what it's about, because I'd love to know. Money and power aren't what life is about, it can't be.
- Women should be treated with respect. Growing up around them all my life, I've learned that important factor.
- Whatever happens in life is fine - just trust in that.
- Elves are cool, man.
- It's like a lightsaber, on fire.
- I feel really privileged to be an actor, to be paid to do something I love.
- I'm always amazed at anyone's interest in what I have to say.
- Although it is a fantasy film, it's as real as it can be. You have to imagine that an audience will buy their ticket to a cinema and get on a first-class flight and journey to Middle Earth.
- Elves are like trees, grounded and focused from the trunk down but graceful and agile on top.
- When you start falling for somebody and you can't stop thinking about when you're going to see them again, I love that. Women are beautiful. They deserve to be cherished and respected.
- Maybe our generation is more about sex, but it feels like romance is dying out.
- Viggo will go on about Elves and how they're always doing their nails and brushing their long, blonde hair, and being all prissy. And I just say: Well, at least I'm going to live forever! Got that? LIVE FOREVER!
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On January 13th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net