peter gabriel Quotes
Peter Gabriel QuotesBirth Date: 1950-02-13 (Monday, February 13th, 1950)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I grieve for you You leave me So hard to move on Still loving what's gone They say life carries on Carries on and on and on and on...
- Life carries on In the people I meet In everyone that's out on the street In all the dogs and cats In the flies and rats In the rot and the rust In the ashes and the dust Life carries on and on and on and on.
- Did I dream this belief or did I believe this dream how I will find relief I grieve...
- You can blow out a candle But you can't blow out a fire Once the flames begin to catch The wind will blow it higher
- Oh Biko, Biko, because Biko Yihla Moja, Yihla Moja - The man is dead.
- And the eyes of the world are watching now.
- If looks could kill, they probably will In games without frontiers - war without tears.
- Jeux sans frontieres
- Dressing up in costumes, playing silly games Hiding out in tree-tops shouting out rude names - whistling tunes we hide in the dunes by the seaside - whistling tunes we piss on the goons in the jungle. It's a knockout.
- The time I like is the rush hour, cos I like the rush The pushing of the people - I like it all so much Such a mass of motion - do not know where it goes I move with the movement and... I have the touch .
- I'm waiting for ignition, I'm looking for a spark Any chance collision and I light up in the dark There you stand before me, all that fur and all that hair Oh, do I dare... I have the touch.
- Wanting contact I'm wanting contact I'm wanting contact with you.
- I need contact Nothing seems to please I need contact.
- Shock the monkey to live.
- Cover me when I run Cover me through the fire Something knocked me out' the trees Now I'm on my knees Cover me, darling please.
- Fox the fox Rat on the the rat You can ape the ape I know about that There is one thing you must be sure of I can't take any more Darling, don't you monkey with the monkey.
- Cover me, when I sleep Cover me, when I breathe You throw your pearls before the swine Make the monkey blind Cover me, darling please.
- Shock the monkey to life.
- red rain is coming down red rain red rain is pouring down pouring down all over me
- I am standing up at the water's edge in my dream I cannot make a single sound as you scream
- I come to you defences down with the trust of a child.
- I was taught to fight, taught to win I never thought I could fail no fight left or so it seems I am a man whose dreams have all deserted I've changed my face, I've changed my name but no one wants you when you lose.
- Don't give up 'cos you have friends Don't give up You're not beaten yet. Don't give up I know you can make it good...
- Don't give up 'cause somewhere there's a place where we belong.
- Rest your head you worry too much it's going to be alright When times get rough you can fall back on us don't give up please don't give up
- For every job, so many men so many men no-one needs.
- Don't give up you know it's never been easy. Don't give up 'cause I believe there's a place, there's a place where we belong.
- Love I get so lost, sometimes days pass and this emptiness fills my heart when I want to run away I drive off in my car but whichever way I go I come back to the place you are.
- All my instincts, they return and the grand facade, so soon will burn without a noise, without my pride I reach out from the inside.
- In your eyes the light the heat in your eyes I am complete in your eyes I see the doorway to a thousand churches in your eyes the resolution of all the fruitless searches in your eyes I see the light and the heat in your eyes oh, I want to be that complete I want to touch the light the heat I see in your eyes.
- I get so tired of working so hard for our survival I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive.
- I'm hearing right and wrong so clearly There must be more than this It's only in uncertainty That we're naked and alive.
- What I carry in my heart Brings us so close or so far apart Only love can make love.
- Looking down on empty streets, all she can see are the dreams all made solid are the dreams all made real.
- All of the buildings, all of those cars were once just a dream in somebody's head
- Dreaming of mercy st. wear your inside out dreaming of mercy in your daddy's arms again
- Dreaming of the tenderness - the tremble in the hips of kissing Mary's lips.
- Mercy, mercy, looking for mercy...
- we do what we're told told to do
- Souma Yergon, Sou Nou Yergon, We are shakin' the tree
- Waiting your time, dreaming of a better life Waiting your time, you're more than just a wife
- It's your day - a woman's day It's your day - a woman's day
- Turning the tide, you are on the incoming wave Turning the tide, you know you are nobody's slave
- Make the decision that you can be who you can be You can be Tasting the fruit come to the Liberty Tree
- Changing your ways, changing those surrounding you Changing your ways, more than any man can do Open your heart, show him the anger and pain, so you heal Maybe he's looking for his womanly side.
- You had to be so strong And you do nothing wrong Nothing wrong at all We're gonna to break it down We have to shake it down Shake it all around
- And in this moment, I need to be needed With this darkness all around me, I like to be liked In this emptiness and fear, I want to be wanted 'Cause I love to be loved I love to be loved I love to be loved Yes, I love to be loved.
- I cry the way that babies cry The way they can't deny The way they feel Words, they climb all over you 'Til they uncover you From where you hide.
- This old familiar craving I've been here before, this way of behaving Don't know who the hell I'm saving anymore Let it pass let it go let it leave From the deepest place I grieve This time I believe And I let go ...
- From the pain come the dream
- From the people come the power From this power come the change
- So what's one little kiss, one tiny little touch? Aah, he's wanting it so much I swear that this is royal blood, running through my skin Oh, can you see the state I'm in Kiss it better, kiss it better
- Don't you know that I'm not joking Aah, you think you won't, I think you will Don't you know that this tongue can kill C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon Lady kiss that frog
- Kiss that frog, lady kiss that frog Get wet, get wet
- In the big house Where the sun lives With the walls so white and blue In the red soil All the green grows And the winds blow across your face They blow across your heart It's the time of the turning and there's something stirring outside It's the time of turning and we'd better learn to say our goodbyes
- It's the time of turning and there's something stirring outside It's the time of turning and the old world's falling Nothing you can do can stop the next emerging Time of the turning and we'd better learn to say our goodbyes
- If we can stand up When all else falls down We'll last through the winter We'll last through the storms We'll last through the north winds That bring down the ice and snow We'll last through the long nights Till the green field's growing again Growing again
- I walked until I couldn't walk anymore to a place I'd never been there was something stirring in the air in front of me, I could see more than this
- more than this so much more than this there is something else there when all that you had has all gone and more than this I stand feeling so connected and I'm all there right next to you
- now we're busy making all our busy plans on foundations built to last but nothing fades as fast as the future and nothing clings like the past, until we can see more than this
- We have always looked to political ideology to bring about change in our society. It may well be that technology does this job much more effectively. Power to the people right on.
- There has always been a strong relationship between music and religion. It is because they both plug directly into the heart and can have real power for good or evil,
- Music is something that makes you feel, makes you think, and if you're really lucky, it makes you move.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 13th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net