Saadi QuotesBirth Date: 1966-05-14 (Saturday, May 14th, 1966)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Whatever is produced in haste goes easily to waste.
- Another famous poem focuses on the oneness of mankind, and is used to grace the entrance to the Hall of Nations of the UN building in New York with this call for breaking all barriers: 
- Saadi on love:
- I never lamented about the vicissitudes of time or complained of the
- The Gulistan, translated by Sir Edwin Arnold.
- A little and a little, collected together, becomes a great deal; the heap in the barn consists of single grains, and drop and drop make the inundation.
- Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy.
- He who is a slave to his stomach seldom worships God.
- I fear God and next to God I mostly fear them that fear Him not.
- The best loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich.
- To give pleasure to a single heart by a single kind act is better than a thousand head-bowings in prayer.
- The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together.
- When the belly is empty, the body becomes spirit; and when it is full, the spirit becomes body.
- Whenever you argue with another wiser than yourself in order that others may admire your wisdom, they will discover your ignorance.
- Every leaf of the tree becomes a page of the sacred scripture once the soul has learnt to read.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 14th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net