- Sonia Mowlicker.
- I can't tell you. I would say that if I did, I would have to kill you, but that wouldn't be polite.
- I drove a bus down Sunset Boulevard once, and I didn't kill anyone.
- How can you look at this and not see it as the symbol for the self-referencing nature of progressive evolution.
- I didn't know people had that much water in them!
- I just wanted to sing on TV.
- When life gives you lemons, get tequila and salt.
- 'Sour patch kids gone wild.'
- Let's give them something to talk about, other than H A I R!
- I like singing in the street, so if you saw a little Indian kid walking on the street singing loudly, that was probably me.
- I would have Simon Cowell sing 'Shiny Happy People' by R.E.M. just to show his true personality.
- I hope she saw the passion, and no need to tell Mark Anthony about it.
- I learned the hula, so now I know how to shake my booty Hawaiian style.
- Thank you! Welcome to the Universe of Sanjaya!
- I don't eat sugary cereal.