sean hannity Quotes
Sean Hannity QuotesBirth Date: 1961-12-30 (Saturday, December 30th, 1961)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- It doesn't say anywhere in the Constitution this idea of the separation of church and state.
- Democrats should 'stay home on Election Day ... for the sake of the nation.'
- ' I guess this is just another example of how the anti-war left supports our brave troops.'
- 'CREW, funded by George Soros, had these [Foley]emails now and were bragging on their website as early as July 21st.'
- And in northern Iraq today, this very day, al Qaeda is operating camps there, and they are attacking the Kurds in the north, and this has been well-documented and well chronicled. Now, if you're going to go after al Qaeda in every aspect, and obviously they have the support of Saddam, or we're not.
- Governor, why wouldn't anyone want to say the Pledge of Allegiance, unless they detested their own country or were ignorant of its greatness?
- Is it you hate this president or that you hate America?
- 'Devotees of multiculturalism and political correctness who do not see how damaging to the fabric of American civilization it is to allow Ellison to choose his own book need only imagine a racist elected to Congress. Would they allow him to choose Hitler's' Mein Kampf,' the Nazis' bible, for his oath? And if not, why not?'
- Here, liberal liberal liberal!
- Can we pray for the reelection of George [W.] Bush?
- You're not listening, Susan. You've got to learn something. Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. He promised to disclose them. And he didn't do it. You would have let him go free; we decided to hold him accountable.
- Let not your heart be troubled.
- Three hours a day, everyday. That's all we ask.
- He's not made one mistake in this war, not one [on President Bush's handling of the Iraq War]
- Sean Hannity flip-flops so fast his head swivels completely around ... self-proclaimed McCain surrogate Sean Hannity of Fox Noise, victim of one of the funniest moments in broadcasting history last night. After the story of North Korea's deal to end its nuclear program, Hannity went on to cheer lead for President Bush and bash his media critics. 'The news today brings a clear foreign policy victory for the Bush administration,' he pleaded. Then he got angry. 'But will the press report it that way?' He then introduced his guest, former unconfirmed UN Ambassador John Bolton, who promptly completely disagreed with him. 'I think it's actually a clear victory for North Korea, demonstrating again that they can out-negotiate the U.S. without raising a sweat.' Hannity promptly went from 100 percent for the Korea nuke deal to 100 percent against it. 'Boy, I tell you, they've done it time and time again. I'm sort of perplexed, Mr. Ambassador, to understand why we keep going back to the well, knowing that they haven't kept the agreements in the past.' In addition to his case of perplexity, Mr. Hannity is said to be recovering from third-degree whiplash. Sean Hannity, today's worst person in the world!
- The bronze to Sean Hannity of Fixed News. On the Rupert Murdoch Network talking about those carbon off-sets you purchase to off-set your carbon footprint, 'those off-sets, that is the biggest hoax in the world. You know what it's like. You go cheat on your wife and then say, 'Honey, don't worry, I bought an off-set.' Good luck.' This is the second time Hannity has dismissed off-sets and going green and climate change, apparently utterly unaware that his boss pledged to make News Corp carbon neutral by 2010: 'While we reduce our own carbon footprints, some emissions will be unavoidable. As a last resort, we will off-set these emissions. The carbon off-set is a financial tool to support projects that prevent carbon from being released in the atmosphere. Done right, they will widen the implementation of carbon saving technologies and give an incentive to create new solutions.' Murdoch has also boasted that the telecast of the most recent Emmys was carbon neutral...
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On December 30th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net