sparky anderson Quotes
Sparky Anderson QuotesBirth Date: 1934-02-22 (Thursday, February 22nd, 1934)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- If a team is in a positive frame of mind, it will have a good attitude. If it has a good attitude, it will make a commitment to playing the game right. If it plays the game right, it will win-unless, of course, it doesn't have enough talent to win, and no manager can make goose-liver pate out of goose feathers, so why worry?
- 'Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success.'
- 'He's (Jose Canseco) built like a Greek goddess.'
- 'I can't believe they pay us to play baseball - something we did for free as kids.'
- 'I don't know why the players make such a big fuss about sitting in the first class section of the plane. Does that mean they'll get there faster?'
- 'If I ever find a pitcher who has heat, a good curve, and a slider, I might seriously consider marrying him, or at least proposing.'
- 'If I hear Bowie Kuhn say just once more he's doing something for the betterment of baseball, I'm going to throw-up.'
- 'I only had a high school education and believe me, I had to cheat to get that.'
- 'Me carrying a briefcase is like a hotdog wearing earrings.'
- 'People who live in the past generally are afraid to compete in the present. I've got my faults, but living in the past is not one of them. There's no future in it.'
- 'Players have two things to do. Play and keep their mouths shut.'
- 'Problem with (John) Wockenfuss getting on base is that it takes three doubles to score him.'
- 'The only reason I'm coming out here tomorrow is the schedule says I have to.'
- 'You give us the pitching some of these clubs have and no one could touch us, but God has a way of not arranging that, because it's not as much fun.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 22nd||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net