steve wozniak Quotes
Steve Wozniak QuotesBirth Date: 1950-08-11 (Friday, August 11th, 1950)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
steve wozniak life timeline
|Apple Computer is formed by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak.||Thursday, April 1st, 1976|
- Steve Jobs doesn't use a Mac, and won't, because it's too crappy in his opinion.
- Did you really invent the computer, or am I being pranked right now?
- Wherever smart people work, doors are unlocked.
- I also like to ride Segways. How much fun that is! Anybody think that's fun? I hope so... There's an awful lot of people in the world that sneer at Segways because other people are having fun. There must be something bad about it. But I always tell people, that hey, these Segways are so environmentally conscious. I carry four of them in the trunk of my Hummer.
- A lot of hacking is playing with other people, you know, getting them to do strange things.
- I'm surprised at the extent of the bigotry. But it really plays out when companies or schools take a side and prohibit the other platform at all. We Mac users should be good even when the other side is bad. We should do what we can to accept the other platforms. All the best people in life seem to like LINUX.
- Creative things have to sell to get acknowledged as such. Steve Jobs didn't really set the direction of my Apple I and Apple II designs but he did the more important part of turning them into a product that would change the world. I don't deny that.
- Some great people are leaders and others are more lucky, in the right place at the right time. I'd put myself in the latter category. But I'd never call myself a normal designer of anything.
- The transition to a GUI, and eventually to one close to a Macintosh, was a far greater step than refinements since. Some of these are just simple alternatives, which can't be over-valued due to increasing the complexity of having less consistency in how things are done. Others of these are more akin to rearranging the furniture. The great change was in becoming a modern GUI machine. In that sense, virtually every machine is a 'Macintosh' now.
- Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window.
- Woz.org Steve Wozniak's Website
- Steve Wozniak, Genius of Apple
- An interview with Steve Wozniak
- Interview at Slashdot.org
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On August 11th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net