tom delay Quotes
Tom Delay QuotesBirth Date: 1947-04-08 (Tuesday, April 8th, 1947)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- If we had those 40 million children that were [aborted] over the last 30 years, we wouldn't need the illegal immigrants to fill the jobs that they are doing today.
- Our school systems teach our children that they are nothing but glorified apes who have evolutionized out of some primordial soup of mud, by teaching evolution as fact.
- You know, the Democrats want to balance the budget by raising spending and raising taxes. The Soviet Union had a balanced budget.
- The EPA, the Gestapo of government, pure and simply has been one of the major claw-hooks that the government maintains on the backs of our constituents.
- It's never been proven that air toxics [sic] are hazardous to people.
- The causes of youth violence are working parents who put their kids into daycare, the teaching of evolution in the schools, and working mothers who take birth control pills.
- I am the Federal Government
- Nothing's worse than a woman know-it-all.
- I am not a federal employee. I am a constitutional officer. My job is the Constitution of the United States, I am not a government employee. I am in the Constitution.
- We have a small faction, and they are a minority, who believe they are there to govern. Then there is the majority of us who believe that indeed we are there to govern but more importantly we are there to be an opposition to the Democratic philosophy and the only way to do that is through confrontation.
- I've been indicted for rules that don't even exist
- 'It's the fault of the liberals and the media and the Democrats, that from the very beginning have tried to undermine the will of the American people to fight this.'
- Nothing is more important in the face of a war than cutting taxes.
- The judges need to be intimidated. They need to uphold the Constitution. (If they don't behave) we're going to go after them in a big way.
- Now tell me the truth boys, is this kind of fun?
- My friends, there is no Palestinian-Israeli conflict. There is only the global war on terrorism.
- If Israel falls to the terrorists, the entire free world will tremble. To forsake Israel now would be tantamount to forsaking Great Britain in 1940. It is unthinkable, and it is unthinkable because the world wants to know if we believe freedom is worth fighting for.
- Emotional appeals about working families trying to get by on $4.25 an hour [the minimum wage in 1996] are hard to resist. Fortunately, such families do not exist.
- Newt Gingrich is an incredible leader. He is a leader of our time, and he's going to lead us into the future. And we're going to accomplish the things that we've all dreamed of.
- After many weeks of personal prayerful thinking and analysis, I have come to the conclusion that it is time to close this public service chapter of my life. It's time to begin opening new chapters and pursuing new opportunities to engage in the important cultural and political battles of our day from outside the arena of the U.S. House of Representatives...I refuse to allow liberal Democrats an opportunity to steal this seat with a negative, personal campaign....I just realized that my constituents don't deserve this, they deserve a Republican. I think I could have won this seat but it would have been nasty, it would have cost a fortune to do it. The challenge has always been in the interest of the constituents' cause and the Republican majority. I'm more interested in growing the Republican majority than my own future.
- I have notified the speaker that I will temporarily step aside from my position as majority leader pursuant to rules of the House Republican Conference and the actions of the Travis County district attorney today.
- I don't believe there is a separation of church and state. I think the Constitution is very clear. The only separation is that there will not be a government church.
- Kofi Annan's kangaroo court...a clear and present danger to the war on terrorism and Americans fighting it all over the world.
- I have seen these liberal psychologists and sociologists talk about there is no need for the man in the family. The woman can take care of it. A woman can take care of the family. It takes a man to provide structure. To provide stability. Not that a woman can't provide stability, I'm not saying that... It does take a father, though.
- So many minority youths had volunteered...that there was literally no room for patriotic folks like myself.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On April 8th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net