- It's great to be black in Hollywood. When a black actor does something, it seems new and different just by virtue of the fact that he's black.
- I feel like I could run for President. People often laugh, but if I set my mind to it, within the next 15 years I could be in the White House.
- Even Hitler didn't wake up going, 'let me do the most evil thing I can do today.' I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was 'good.' Stuff like that just needs reprogramming. ... I wake up every day full of hope, positive that every day is going to be better than yesterday. And I'm looking to infect people with my positivity. I think I can start an epidemic.
- Official site
- Will Smith at the Internet Movie Database
- Will Smith at Rolling Stone
- 'Will Smith Interview : Will Power' at Reader's Digest