zsa zsa gabor Quotes
Zsa Zsa Gabor QuotesBirth Date: 1917-02-06 (Tuesday, February 6th, 1917)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- 'Husbands are like fires - they go out when unattended.'
- 'A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.'
- 'I never hated a man enough to give him diamonds back.'
- 'A girl must marry for love, and keep on marrying until she finds it.'
- 'As a woman, you have to choose between your fanny or your face. I chose my face.'
- 'Conrad Hilton was very generous to me in the divorce settlement. He gave me 5,000 Gideon Bibles.'
- 'Getting divorced just because you don't love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do.'
- 'How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?'
- 'I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.'
- 'I can't remember anyone's names. How do you think the 'darling' thing got started?'
- 'I don't take gifts from perfect strangers - but then, nobody is perfect.'
- 'I know nothing about sex because I was always married.'
- 'I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?'
- 'Macho doesn't prove mucho.'
- 'One of my theories is that men love with their eyes; women love with their ears.'
- 'The women's movement hasn't changed my sex life. It wouldn't dare.'
- 'To a smart girl men are no problem - they're the answer.'
- 'To be loved is a strength. To love is a weakness.'
- 'We were both in love with him. I fell out of love with him, but he didn't.'
- 'When I'm alone, I can sleep crossways in bed without an argument.'
- 'You never really know a man until you have divorced him.'
zsa zsa gabor
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 6th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net