- Politicians argue for abortion largely because they do not want to spend the necessary money to feed, clothe and educate more people... There are those who argue that the right to privacy is of higher order than the right to life. I do not share that view... That was the premise of slavery. You could not protest the existence or treatment of slaves on the plantation because that was private and therefore outside of your right to concerned.
- If my mind can conceive it and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.
- We've removed the ceiling above our dreams. There are no more impossible dreams.
- There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.
- We need a regime change in this country.
- If we launch a pre-emptive strike on Iraq we lose all moral authority,
- Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up
- See, Barack been, um, talking down to black people on this faith-based... I want to cut his nuts off. Barack, he's talking down to black people.
- 'Can I get 5,000 dollars?' 'Yeah, when Jesse Jackson gets a job.'