- There's nothing in the middle of the road but a yellow stripe and dead armadillos.
- The corporations don't have to lobby the government anymore. They are the government.
- If you do not speak up when it matters, when would it matter that you speak? The opposite of courage is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.
- The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.
- Even the smallest dog can lift its leg on the tallest building.
- The issue isn't just jobs. Even slaves had jobs. The issue is wages.
- Oh good. Now he'll be bi-ignorant. -On Texas Governor Bill Clements learning Spanish.
- If it's dangerous to talk to yourself, it's probably even dicier to listen.
- If ignorance ever goes to $40 a barrel, I want drillin' rights on that man's head. - On George W. Bush