joe hill Quotes
Joe Hill QuotesDate of Death: 1915-11-19 (Friday, November 19th, 1915)
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- You will get pie in the sky when you die.
- Don't waste time mourning - Organize!
- I'll take the shooting, I've been shot a couple times before, and I think I can take it.
- There is power, there is power in a band of working men, when they stand, hand in hand. That's a power, that's a power that must rule in every land - One Industrial Union Grand.
- Workers of the world awaken. Break your chains, demand your rights. All the wealth you make is taken, by exploiting parasites. Shall you kneel in deep submission from your cradle to your grave. Is the height of your ambition to be a good and willing slave?
- My will is easy to decide For there is nothing to divide My kin don't need to fuss and moan 'Moss does not cling to a rolling stone.' My body? - Oh. - If I could choose I would to ashes it reduce And let the merry breezes blow My dust to where some flowers grow Perhaps some fading flower then Would come to life and bloom again This is my Last and final Will Good Luck to All of you Joe Hill.
- A pamphlet, no matter how good, is never read more than once, but a song is learned by heart and repeated over and over. And I maintain that if a person can put a few common sense facts into a song and dress them up in a cloak of humor, he will succeed in reaching a great number of workers who are too unintelligent or too indifferent to read.
- I dreamed I saw Joe Hill last night Alive as you or me Says I, 'But Joe, you're ten years dead,' 'I never died,' says he.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On November 19th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net