Ambrose QuotesBirth Date: 1963-09-21 (Saturday, September 21st, 1963)
Date of Death: 1930-06-16 (Monday, June 16th, 1930)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
ambrose life timeline
|American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.||Sunday, November 9th, 1862|
|American Civil War: General Ambrose Burnside is relieved of command of the Army of the Potomac after the disastrous Fredericksburg campaign. He is replaced by Joseph Hooker.||Monday, January 26th, 1863|
- Accordingly, death is a harbor of peace for the just, but is believed a shipwreck for the wicked.
- It is not death therefore that is burdensome, but the fear of death.
- It did not please God to save his people through dialectic.
- When I am at Rome, I fast on a Saturday; when I am at Milan, I do not. Follow the custom of the church where you are.
- Si fueris Romae, Romano vivito more; Si fueris alibi, vivito sicut ibi.
- In some causes silence is dangerous; so if any know of conspiracies against their country or king, or any that might greatly prejudice their neighbor, they ought to discover it.
- The emperor is in the Church, not above the Church.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On September 21st||Who Also Died On June 16th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net