brian clough Quotes
Brian Clough QuotesBirth Date: 1935-03-21 (Thursday, March 21st, 1935)
Date of Death: 2004-09-20 (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.
- If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there.
- I only ever hit Roy the once. He got up so I couldn't have hit him very hard.
- We talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right.
- It was like moving from Butlins to Belsen.
- At last England have appointed a manager who speaks English better than the players.
- I'm sure the England selectors thought if they took me on and gave me the job, I'd want to run the show. They were shrewd because that's exactly what I would have done
- Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes
- The Derby players have seen more of his balls than the one they're meant to be playing with
- We (Nottingham Forest) would never drink the tea at Anfield. You don't know what the cheating bastards have put in it
- Manchester United in Brazil? I hope they all get bloody diarrhoea
- For all his horses, knighthoods and championships, he hasn't got two of what I've got. And I don't mean balls
- How I wish I had gone on to manage the varna.
- I can't even spell spaghetti never mind talk Italian. How could I tell an Italian to get the ball? He might grab mine
- I like my women to be feminine, not sliding into tackles and covered in mud
- Anybody who can do anything in Leicester but make a jumper has got to be a genius
- That Seaman is a handsome young man but he spends too much time looking in his mirror rather than at the ball. You can't keep goal with hair like that
- If a chairman sacks the manager he initially appointed, he should go as well
- I thought it was my next-door neighbour because I think she felt that if I got something like that I would have to move
- Who the hell wants 14 pairs of shoes when you go on holiday? I haven't had 14 pairs in my life
- He should guide Posh in the direction of a singing coach because she's nowhere near as good at her job as her husband
- Don't send me flowers when I'm dead. If you like me, send them while I'm alive
- I want no epitaphs of profound history and all that type of thing. I contributed. I would hope they would say that, and I would hope somebody liked me.
- He's got a son in law, and he's a german. And if you've ever been on holiday with them, as I'm certain we all have, they're murder you know, the germans. And if.. if they got on top, can you imagine spending three weeks with them, in parma, if they win the world cup?! they're bad enough as it is!
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 21st||Who Also Died On September 20th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net