aaron hill Quotes
Aaron Hill QuotesBirth Date: 1982-03-21 (Sunday, March 21st, 1982)
Date of Death: 1750-02-08 (Sunday, February 8th, 1750)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- First, then, a woman will or won't, depend on 't; If she will do 't, she will; and there 's an end on 't. But if she won't, since safe and sound your trust is, Fear is affront, and jealousy injustice.
- But me no buts.
- Tender-handed stroke a nettle, And it stings you for your pains; Grasp it like a man of mettle, And it soft as silk remains. 'Tis the same with common natures: Use 'em kindly, they rebel; But be rough as nutmeg-graters, And the rogues obey you well.
- Courage is poorly housed that dwells in numbers; the lion never counts the herd that are about him, nor weighs how many flocks he has to scatter.
- Customs form us all, our thoughts, our morals, our most fixed beliefs; are consequences of our place of birth.
- Reason gains all people by compelling none.
- Youth is ever apt to judge in haste, and lose the medium in the wild extreme.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 21st||Who Also Died On February 8th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net