bruce dickinson Quotes
Bruce Dickinson QuotesBirth Date: 1958-08-07 (Thursday, August 7th, 1958)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.
- Life on the road can get a little one-dimensional. I didn't want to reach 40 and have to say all I'd done was look out the window of a tour bus and get drunk.
- That gives me tremendous encouragement and optimism for the human race in general, that people choose to go off and do their own things.
- I'm a ham. I was immediately attracted to fencing because it seemed like a romantic, melodramatic form of combat.
- Alice is much a focused rebellion, he's a fantastic cartoon character almost, if you like, and therefore he's still successful today-my kid, 11 years old, loves Alice Cooper.
- I don't even think that you can call Iron Maiden 100% real metal. Iron Maiden is beyond that and always has been. That is one of the things that America has always had a problem with, but right now we might be moving to a point where by America may actually understand what Maiden is all about. We'll see.
- I'll be arriving at the last possible minute and walking on stage raging and pillaging and then disappearing immediately afterwards.
- If it all just happens like this for the rest of my life, it's going to be one endless Groundhog Day. I determined that I was not prepared to submit to this regime, so I thought I had to do something about it.
- I dreamt for years about making albums and doing world tours-I'd fulfilled all my ambitions in one year.
- Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative.
- I've always enjoyed reading lyrics, trying to do them more than just lyrics, trying to have some more meaning in them. I know a lot of people are just happy to have a kind of broken word lyrics. I just wonder why, there's no reason why they can't at least attempt to do something a bit better.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On August 7th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net