edwin w. edwards Quotes
Edwin W. Edwards QuotesBirth Date: 1927-08-07 (Sunday, August 7th, 1927)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy.
- If we don't get Dave Treen out of office, there won't be anything left to steal.
- Reporter: What will it take to beat Duke decisively? Edwards: For me to stay alive.
- I never speak ill of dead people or live judges.
- I did not do anything wrong as a governor. Even if you accept the verdict as it is, it doesn't indicate that.
- I will be a model prisoner, as I have been a model citizen.
- Let the bastards freeze in the dark.
edwin w. edwards
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On August 7th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net