carole king Quotes
Carole King QuotesBirth Date: 1942-02-09 (Monday, February 9th, 1942)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I'm a songwriter first, have always been, and probably always will be. Making the demo is a natural product of writing a song; after that, I'm happy to hear other people do it in other ways.
- The song is the center; the song is the key. If you don't have a good song you don't have anything by my value.
- Tonight You're mine completely, You give your love so sweetly Tonight the light of love is in your eyes, But will you love me tomorrow?
- I'd like to know that your love Is love I can be sure of, So tell me now and I won't ask again, Will you still love me tomorrow?
- I feel the earth move under my feet I feel the sky tumbling down - tumbling down I feel my heart start to trembling Whenever you're around
- You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face And show the world all the love in your heart The people gonna treat you better, You're gonna find, yes you will, That you're beautiful as you feel.
- If there's any answer, maybe love can end the madness Maybe not, oh, but we can only try.
- Way over yonder is a place I have seen In a garden of wisdom from some long ago dream.
- Way over yonder, that's where I'm bound.
- When you're down and troubled And you need some loving care And nothing, nothing is going right. Close your eyes and think of me And soon I will be there To brighten up even your darkest nights.
- You just call out my name And you know wherever I am I'll come running to see you again. Winter, spring, summer, or fall All you have to do is call And I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah. You've got a friend.
- You can't talk to a man, with a shotgun in his hand.
- Now ain't it good to know That you've got a friend When People can be so cold. They'll hurt you, kiss and desert you. And take your soul if you let them. Oh, but don't you let them.
- My life has been a tapestry of rich and royal hue An everlasting vision of the everchanging view A wondrous woven magic in bits of blue and gold A tapestry to feel and see, impossible to hold.
- He moved with some uncertainty, as if he didn't know Just what he was there for, or where he ought to go Once he reached for something golden hanging from a tree And his hand come down empty...
- It seemed that he had fallen into someone's wicked spell And I wept to see him suffer, though I didn't know him well.
- I want to connect with people; I want to make people think 'Yeah, that's how I feel.' And if I can do that, that's an accomplishment.
- And it's too late, baby, now it's too late Though we really did try to make it Somethin' inside has died and I can't hide And I just can't fake it.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 9th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net