charles m. schulz Quotes
Charles M. Schulz QuotesBirth Date: 1922-11-26 (Sunday, November 26th, 1922)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
charles m. schulz life timeline
|Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz first published||Monday, October 2nd, 1950|
|The last original "Peanuts" comic strip appears in newspapers one day after Charles M. Schulz dies.||Sunday, February 13th, 2000|
- It seems beyond the comprehension of people that someone can be born to draw comic strips, but I think I was. My ambition from earliest memory was to produce a daily comic strip.
- A cartoonist is someone who has to draw the same thing day after day without repeating himself.
- I never give my work to somebody else and say, 'What do you think about that?' I just don't trust anybody. If I think it's funny, or if I think it's silly, I send it in anyway because I'm just trying to please myself. I never try to please a certain audience. I think that's disastrous. There's no way in the world you can anticipate what your reader is going to like or dislike.
- If I were a better artist, I'd be a painter, and if I were a better writer, I'd write books-- --but I'm not, so I draw cartoons!
- I just draw what I think is funny, and I hope other people think it is funny, too.
- The only thing I really ever wanted to be was a cartoonist. That's my life. Drawing.
charles m. schulz
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On November 26th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net