dan quayle Quotes
Dan Quayle QuotesBirth Date: 1947-02-04 (Tuesday, February 4th, 1947)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- 'There were no Palestinians riding on planes on September 9th.'
- 'My National Guard unit did a tour of duty in Vietnam.'
- 'The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.'
- It is not just age; it's accomplishments, it's experience. I have far more experience than many others that sought the office of vice president of this country. I have as much experience in the Congress as Jack Kennedy did when he sought the presidency. I will be prepared to deal with the people in the Bush administration, if that unfortunate event would ever occur.
- 'In George Bush you get experience, and with me you get the future.'
- 'Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.'
- 'Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here.'
- 'What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is.'
- The other day [the President] said, I know you've had some rough times, and I want to do something that will show the nation what faith that I have in you, in your maturity and sense of responsibility. (He paused, then said) Would you like a puppy?
- 'We are on an irreversible trend towards more freedom and democracy - but that could change.'
- 'Mars is essentially in the same orbit...Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe.'
- 'One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.'
- 'For NASA, space is still a high priority.'
- 'We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.'
- 'I have been asked who caused the riots and the killing in LA, my answer has been direct & simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame.'
- 'Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it.'
- 'I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix.'
- 'Potato. P-O-T-A-T-O-E.'
- 'My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will never surrender to what is right.'
- 'You all look like happy campers to me. Happy campers you are, happy campers you have been, and, as far as I am concerned, happy campers you will always be.'
- 'The question is: Are we going to go forward to tomorrow, or past to the back?'
- 'We should develop anti-satellite weapons because we could not have prevailed without them in 'Red Storm Rising''.
- 'I stand by all my misstatements.'
- 'The future will be better tomorrow.'
- 'A word of advice: 'get a job.''
- 'We're going to have the best educated American people in the world.'
- 'People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history.'
- Quotes from MAD magazine with 'future quotes we can expect to hear'...
- 'I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people.'
- 'If we do not succeed, then we run the risk of failure.'
- Official Dan Quayle Site
- link to Mars quote
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 4th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net