- A film is just like a muffin. You make it. You put it on the table. One person might say, 'Oh, I don't like it'. One might say it's the best muffin ever made. One might say it's an awful muffin. It's hard for me to say. It's for me to make the muffin.
- Acting is not life; my children are my life.
- For whatever reason, God has blessed me with the ability, put me in a position to make these leaps and bounds. I'm fulfilling my part of the bargain, which is to give back and be a positive influence on others.
- I made a commitment to completely cut out drinking and anything that might hamper me from getting my mind and body together. And the floodgates of goodness have opened upon me- spiritually and financially.
- Hollywood is a town that has some stars on the sidewalk. - Dateline NBC July 23rd, 2004
- Acting is just a job. It's an extraordinary job, but it's a job.