stan lee Quotes
Stan Lee QuotesBirth Date: 1922-12-28 (Thursday, December 28th, 1922)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
stan lee life timeline
|Battle of Adrianople Constantine I defeats Licinius, who flees to Byzantium.||Thursday, July 3rd, 0324|
|Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople.||Wednesday, January 9th, 0475|
|Fourth Crusade captures Constantinople by assault; the Byzantine emperor Alexius III Angelus flees from his capital into exile.||Thursday, July 17th, 1203|
|American Revolution: First Battle of UshantBritish and French fleets fight to a standoff.||Monday, July 27th, 1778|
|Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is recommended as the first Governor General of Pakistan by then Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Clement Attlee.||Thursday, July 10th, 1947|
|The Yorkshire Ripper kills 16 year old shop assistant Jayne MacDonald in Leeds, changing public perception of the killer as she was the first victim who was not a prostitute.||Sunday, June 26th, 1977|
- WITH GREAT POWER THERE MUST ALSO COME - - GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!
- Face front, true believer!
- In the early days, I was writing scripts for virtually all the books, and it was very hard to keep all the artists busy; poor little frail me, doing story after story. So I'd be writing a story for Kirby, and Steve Ditko would walk in and say, 'Hey, I need some work now.' And I'd say, 'I can't give it to you now, Steve, I'm finishing Kirby's.' But we couldn't afford to keep Steve waiting, because time is money, so I'd have to say, 'Look Steve, I can't write a script for you now, but here's the plot for the next Spider-Man. Go home and draw anything you want, as long as it's something like this, and I'll put the copy in later.' So I was able to finish Jack's story. Steve in the meantime was drawing another story.....Okay, it started out as a lazy's man's device...but we realized this was absolutely the best way to do a comic.....Don't have the writer say, 'Panel one will be a long shot of Spider-Man walking down the street.' The artist may see it differently; maybe he feels it should be a shot of Spider-Man swinging on his web, or climbing upside-down on the ceiling or something.
- They are working on The Fantastic Four, The Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, The Hulk- they're doing a sequel to Spider-Man, a sequel to X-Men, and probably a third sequel to Blade. They still haven't gotten around to Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.- they have to do the Ghost Rider.
- What did Doctor Doom really want? He wanted to rule the world. Now, think about this. You could walk across the street against a traffic light and get a summons for jaywalking, but you could walk up to a police officer and say 'I want to rule the world,' and there's nothing he can do about it, that is not a crime. Anybody can want to rule the world. So, even though he was the Fantastic Four's greatest menace, in my mind, he was never a criminal!
- I felt someday I'd write 'The Great American Novel' and I didn't want to use my real name on these silly little comics.
- If a character had the first initial in both names, I could at least remember one of the names.
- I have no idea when the Golden Age was, but as far as I'm concerned, wherever I am is the Golden Age!
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On December 28th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net