dick cavett Quotes
Dick Cavett QuotesBirth Date: 1936-11-19 (Thursday, November 19th, 1936)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.
- If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.
- It's a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn't want to hear.
- There's so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the streets?** mocking the TV-violence debate
- Why don't you fold it five ways and put it where the moon don't shine! (in response to Norman Mailer's 'Why don't you just read the next question on your card there?')
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On November 19th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net