- There was a boy A very strange enchanted boy...
- While we spoke of many things Fools and kings This he said to me: 'The greatest thing you'll ever learn Is just to love and be loved in return.'
- The seasons come and the seasons go, the summer fruit and the winter snow, but here we are, and here we stay - until the time to go away. Ah, they say, there's a land that is great, and is grand; there's no fear, and no pain - we will all live again - and everyone will find the ones they love.
- Some white people hate black people, and some white people love black people, some black people hate white people, and some black people love white people. So you see it's not an issue of black and white, it's an issue of Lovers and Haters.
- I am a being of Heaven and Earth, of thunder and lightning, of rain and wind, of the galaxies, of the suns and the stars and the void through which they travel. The essence of nature, eternal, divine that all men seek to know to hear, known as the great illusion time, and the all-prevailing atmosphere. And now you know my background.
- Now Heaven and Earth are older than the temples, and older than the Scriptures, and whether we realize it or not, they hold more authority.
- What I mean by the Principle of Oneness is this: That we must learn to realize that there's nothing separate or apart. That everything is part of everything else. That there's nothing above us, or below us, or around us. All is inherent within us. Like Jesus said, 'The Kingdom is Within.'
- We're not earthly beings any more: we're cosmic beings.
- The earth is my altar, the sky is my dome, mind is my garden, the heart is my home and I'm always at home - yea, I'm always at Om.