erhard milch Quotes
Erhard Milch QuotesBirth Date: 1892-03-30 (Wednesday, March 30th, 1892)
Date of Death: 1972-01-25 (Tuesday, January 25th, 1972)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- That Germany beat these countries was due to better planning and not better preparedness.
- Let them try me. I shall have plenty to say about the Allies. I have some very good friends among the Americans and English, and the French industrialists, too. I have done nothing of which I am ashamed.
- The enemy knows that he must wipe out our fighters. Once he has done that, he will be able to play football with the German people.
- He is a shrewd, Napoleonic, short man, who is very affable, but as poisonous as hell with his affability.
- It was true enough, he did not appear ashamed - merely worried about his own immunity from trial as a war criminal.
- There is no reason to believe that Milch was not absolutely sincere in his idealistic belief in Imperial Germany. Its destruction, however, caused a fundamental change in him: idealism in Erhard Milch was extinguished forever. From this period on, Milch became more and more the slave of his own ruthless ambition.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 30th||Who Also Died On January 25th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net