eric clapton Quotes
Eric Clapton QuotesBirth Date: 1945-03-30 (Friday, March 30th, 1945)
Date of Death: 1991-03-20 (Wednesday, March 20th, 1991)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Tell me why, must I fall in love with you?
- Layla, you got me on my knees. Layla, I'm begging, darling please. Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind.
- Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven? Would it be the same If I saw you in heaven?
- And I say, 'Yes, you look wonderful tonight.'
- All I am certain of right now is that I don't want to go anywhere, and that's not bad for someone who always used to run.
- Music will always find its way to us, with or without business, politics, religion, or any other bullshit attached. Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present. It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.
- I'm an egomaniac with an inferiority complex.
- Given the choice between accomplishing something and just lying around, I'd rather lie around. No contest.
- My driving philosophy about making music is that you can reduce it all down to one note if that note is played with the right kind of sincerity.
- To have ownership of something that powerful is something I'll never be able to get used to. It still knocks me out when I play it.
- Some people talk about me like a revolutionary. That's nonsense; all I did was copy B.B. King.
- If it ain't Mississippi black music it ain't worth a damn.
- Vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!
- He is a great person, as well as a great musician. And this guy sings like he was born down below Mississippi!
- I think Clapton is brilliant. He's the only one who moved me. The only one who made me want to play the guitar.
- His fingers are directly wired to his soul.
- I don't think he said 'nigger' he said 'wogs'. He definitely said, 'Keep Britain White'. Nobody cheered, but after he played another song, he did the same again. It was extraordinary - but he stood there being overtly offensive and racist. I was completely mystified as to why this man playing black music would behave this way.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 30th||Who Also Died On March 20th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net