ferdinand foch Quotes
Ferdinand Foch QuotesBirth Date: 1851-10-02 (Thursday, October 2nd, 1851)
Date of Death: 1929-03-20 (Wednesday, March 20th, 1929)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Mon centre cede, ma droite recule, situation excellente, j'attaque.
- The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.
- I am conscious of having served England as I served my own country.
- A radish will never stand in the way of victory.
- This is not a peace. It is an armistice for 20 years.
- In tactics, action is the governing rule of war.
- One does simply what one can in order to apply what one knows.
- The laurels of victory are at the point of the enemy bayonets. They must be plucked there; they must be carried by a hand-to-hand fight if one really means to conquer.
- A beaten general is disgraced forever.
- There is but one means to extenuate the effects of enemy fire: it is to develop a more violent fire oneself.
- None but a coward dares to boast that he has never known fear.
- The will to conquer is the first condition of victory.
- Les avions sont des jouets interessants mais n'ont aucune utilite militaire
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On October 2nd||Who Also Died On March 20th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net