frank sinatra Quotes
Frank Sinatra QuotesBirth Date: 1915-12-12 (Sunday, December 12th, 1915)
Date of Death: 1998-05-14 (Thursday, May 14th, 1998)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
frank sinatra life timeline
|Frank Sinatra debuts with the Tommy Dorsey orchestra.||Friday, February 2nd, 1940|
- What I do with my life is of my own doing. I live it the best way I can.
- I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living his life, and who had good friends, a fine family. I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.
- You can be the most artistically perfect performer in the world, but an audience is like a broad - if you're indifferent, Endsville.
- Whatever else has been said about me personally is unimportant. When I sing, I believe. I'm honest.
- I'm not unmindful of a man's seeming need for faith; I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels. But to me religion is a deeply personal thing in which man and God go it alone together, without the witch doctor in the middle.
- There are things about organized religion which I resent. Christ is revered as the Prince of Peace, but more blood has been shed in His name than any other figure in history. You show me one step forward in the name of religion and I'll show you a hundred retrogressions. Remember, they were men of God who destroyed the educational treasures at Alexandria, who perpetrated the Inquisition in Spain, who burned the witches at Salem. Over 25,000 organized religions flourish on this planet, but the followers of each think all the others are miserably misguided and probably evil as well.
- I'm for decency - period. I'm for anything and everything that bodes love and consideration for my fellow man. But when lip service to some mysterious deity permits bestiality on Wednesday and absolution on Sunday - cash me out.
- If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.
- I'm supposed to have a Ph.D. on the subject of women. But the truth is I've flunked more often than not. I'm very fond of women; I admire them. But, like all men, I don't understand them.
- For years I've nursed a secret desire to spend the Fourth of July in a double hammock with a swingin' redheaded broad ... but I could never find me a double hammock.
- Fear is the enemy of logic.
- The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.
- Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
- All day long, they lie in the sun, and when the sun goes down, they lie some more.
- Cock your hat - angles are attitudes.
- Dean, How do you make a fruit cordial?
- Fear is the enemy of logic. There is no more debilitating, crushing, self-defeating, sickening thing in the world - to an individual or to a nation.
- As a parting remark, ladies and gentlemen, we'd like to leave you with one thought. If you happen to run into Dorothy Kilgallen, be sure you're in your car.
- Fresh air makes me throw up. I can't handle it. I'd rather be around three Denobili cigars blowing in my face all night.
- Get your hand off the suit, creep.
- Here's to the confusion of our enemies!
- I am a thing of beauty.
- I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
- I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.
- I'm gonna live till I die.
- Live every day like it's your last.
- You treat a lady like a dame, and a dame like a lady.
- Have you ever seen a Jew-jit-su?
- I think my greatest ambition in life is to pass on to others what I know.
- I wanna talk to you about your drinking.
- I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.
- May you live to be 100, and the last voice you hear be mine.
- Orange is the happiest color.
- The best revenge is massive success.
- They call you the count of Courvoisier!
- They call you the Mafiosi of the Mash, the Boss of Booze!
- You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass.
- And now the end is near And so I face the final curtain, I'll state my case of which I'm certain. I've lived a life that's full, I traveled each and ev'ry highway, And more, much more than this. I did it my way.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On December 12th||Who Also Died On May 14th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net