franz von papen Quotes
Franz von Papen QuotesBirth Date: 1879-10-29 (Wednesday, October 29th, 1879)
Date of Death: 1969-05-02 (Friday, May 2nd, 1969)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
franz von papen life timeline
|Vice-Chancellor of Germany Franz von Papen and Vatican Cardinal Eugenio Pacelli sign a concordat on behalf of their respective nations.||Thursday, July 20th, 1933|
- But Hitler didn't strive for the annihilation of the Jews - he stressed that fact in public life and in the newspapers. Hitler merely said at the beginning that Jewish influence was too great, that of all the lawyers in Berlin, eighty percent were Jewish. Hitler thought that a small percentage of the people, the Jews, should not be allowed to control the theater, cinema, radio, et cetera.
- Himmler hated the church. He and Bormann were the two people who influenced Hitler most. When I spoke to Hitler in the beginning he agreed with me and said that no state could be governed without religion. In Mein Kampf he said that a man was a fool if he destroyed the religion of the people. Hitler also made the statement that the political reform should not be a religious reform.
- We decline the claim to power by parties which want to own their followers body and soul, and which want to put themselves over and above the whole nation.
- The hope in the hearts of millions of national socialists can be fulfilled only by an authoritarian government.
- Names and individuals are unimportant when Germany's final fate is at stake.
- It is to be hoped that the leaders of this movement will place the nation above the party.
- Allow me to say how manly and humanly great of you I think this is. Your courageous and firm intervention have met with nothing but recognition throughout the entire world. I congratulate you for all you have given anew to the German nation by crushing the intended second revolution.
- Von Papen, pious agent of an infidel regime, held the stirrup while Hitler vaulted into the saddle, lubricated the Austrian annexation and devoted his diplomatic cunning to the service of Nazi objectives abroad.
franz von papen
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On October 29th||Who Also Died On May 2nd|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net