gene roddenberry Quotes
Gene Roddenberry QuotesBirth Date: 1921-08-19 (Friday, August 19th, 1921)
Date of Death: 1991-10-24 (Thursday, October 24th, 1991)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- The strength of a civilization is not measured by its ability to fight wars, but rather by its ability to prevent them.
- A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on and licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.
- I condemn false prophets, I condemn the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will - and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain.
- In a contrast between 1960's astronauts consuming 'Tang' and crewmen on the Enterprise eating solid food: 'Why should a man give up the joy of ham and eggs if the technology will allow it?'
- In the 24th century there will be no hunger, there will be no greed, and all the children will know how to read.
- It speaks to some basic human needs, that there is a tomorrow - it's not all going to be over in a big flash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans. No, ancient astronauts did not build the pyramids - human beings built them because they're clever and they work hard. And 'Star Trek' is about those things.
- The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
- We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes.
- Time is the fire in which we burn.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On August 19th||Who Also Died On October 24th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net