gustave nadaud Quotes
Gustave Nadaud Quotes
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Je me fais vieux, j'ai soixante ans, J'ai travaille toute ma vie, Sans avoir, durant tout ce temps. Pu satisfaire mon envie. Je vois bien qu'il n'est ici-bas De bonheur complet pour personne. Mon v?u ne s'accomplira pas : Je n'ai jamais vu Carcassonne !
- Yet could I these two days have spent, While still the autumn sweetly shone, Ah, me! I might have died content When I had looked on Carcassonne.
- They tell me every day is there Not more nor less than Sunday gay; In shining robes and garments fair The people walk upon their way. One gazes there on castle walls As grand as those of Babylon, A bishop and two generals! What joy to be in Carcassonne! Ah! might I but see Carcassonne!
- The vicar's right; he says that we Are ever wayward, weak and blind; He tells us in his homily Ambition ruins all mankind;
- Thy pardon, Father, I beseech, In this my prayer if I offend; One something sees beyond his reach From childhood to his journey's end. My wife, our little boy Aignan, Have travelled even to Narbonne; My grandchild has seen Perpignan; And I - have not seen Carcassonne.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net