harrison ford Quotes
Harrison Ford QuotesBirth Date: 1942-07-13 (Monday, July 13th, 1942)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I'm sure it's not dangerous, if it was dangerous they would've waited until we got more of the movie done.
- I'm an analog guy. I knew when they introduced them that it wasn't gonna be what they said, it wasn't gonna be a convenience, it wasn't gonna make life easier, it was just gonna make another category of people that come to your house to fix shit that's broke.
- I think the sonofabitch should die.
- Speaking about his Russian/Jewish/Irish ancestors, Harrison Ford said that he is 'Irish as a person but I feel Jewish as an actor.'
- I'm an assistant storyteller. It's like being a waiter or a gas-station attendant, but I'm waiting on six million people a week, if I'm lucky.
- I'm like old shoes, I've never been hip.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On July 13th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net