j. b. priestley Quotes
J. B. Priestley QuotesDate of Death: 1984-08-14 (Tuesday, August 14th, 1984)
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- Living in age of advertisement, we are perpetually disillusioned. The perfect life is spread before us every day, but it changes and withers at a touch.
- Our great-grand-children, when they learn how we began this war by snatching glory out of defeat, and then swept on to victory, may also learn how the little holiday steamers made an excursion to hell and came back glorious.
- I can't help feeling wary when I hear anything said about the masses. First you take their faces from 'em by calling 'em the masses and then you accuse 'em of not having any faces.
- It is hard to tell where the MCC ends and the Church of England begins.
- Most writers enjoy two periods of happiness - when a glorious idea comes to mind and, secondly, when a last page has been written and you haven't had time to know how much better it ought to be.
- Much of writing might be described as mental pregnancy with successive difficult deliveries.
j. b. priestley
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On August 14th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net